Software Technology Park (STP) Scheme
Software Technology Park scheme is a 100% export oriented unit (EOU) scheme for development and export of software using data communication or physical media, or by onsite consultancy.
STP Scheme Benefits & Highlights
- Approvals are given under single window clearance scheme.
- A company can set up STP unit anywhere in India.
- 100% foreign equity is permitted.
- All the imports of Hardware Software in the STP units are completely duty free.
- Import of second-hand capital goods and Re-export of capital goods is also permitted.
- All relevant equipment / goods including second hand equipment can be imported (except prohibited items)
- Use of computer imported for training permissible
Electronic Hardware Technology Parks (EHTP) Scheme
The EHTP scheme is a 100 percent export oriented scheme for undertaking manufacture of electronic hardware / components .This scheme is unique in its nature as it focuses on one product/sector, i.e. Electronic hardware.
EHTP Scheme Benefits & Highlights
- Electronics Hardware Technology Park unit may import free of duty all types of goods, including capital goods as defined in the Export Import (E.X.I.M.) Policy, required by it for manufacture, services, production and processing or in connection therewith.
- The units shall also be permitted to import goods, including capital goods, free of cost or on loan from clients required for the approved activity.
- Duty free procurement of CG, RM and other related inputs permitted through Director STPI.
- 100% FDI investment permitted through automatic route
- Benefits extended through single window clearance
- Reduces dwell time and the cost of doing business.
For Online Registration